If you love slots then free spins are a great way to check out new games risk-free.
Plenty of casinos offer a free spins welcome bonus when you sign up and you can find the best offers for free no deposit spins here. You may also come across free spins promotions on new games and classics like Starburst designed to keep players coming back for more.
Casinos love to offer free spins as a way to attract new players. If you’re clever about it, you can use free spins to start building your bankroll. It’s a win-win situation.
So how do free spins and no deposit bonuses work? Here’s how to get started.
How do free spins work?
Free spins let you check out new games and old favourites without spending any of your own money. They’re a great way to try out a casino and explore the game available. Most casinos also offer free spins promotions throughout the year to reward loyal customers and keep you coming back for more.
You’ll usually be offered a small number of free spins just for registering with a casino and then some extra spins when you make your first deposit. With no deposit free spins you can play without having to open a cash account. All you need to do is spin your game the designated number of times – it’s on the house.
Can you win free money?
Before you play your free spins, check out the rules and regulations associated with the bonus offer. These terms & conditions will give you a heads up on any wagering requirements or withdrawal limits that apply to your free spins.
Here’s what to look out for in the small print:
- Wagering requirements: these require you to play through any winnings a number of times which can be costly. Watch out for wager free bonuses where you can withdraw your winnings immediately.
- Restrictions on the amount you can withdraw: this is usually around £100 which seems generous unless you won £10,000.
- Time limits: free spins usually have a short lifespan so check how quickly you need to use them and start spinning so you don’t lose them.
- Compatibility with other offers: your free spins might not count towards other promotions or wagering requirements.
How do I get them?
Picking up your free spins is straightforward: Find the slots casino of your choice
- Check the promotions page for their latest free spins bonus offers
- Sign up to get your no deposit free spins
- Get free spins credited to your account
Your casino may follow up with extra free spins when you make a deposit:
- Check your email for more free spins promotions
- Make a deposit to claim extra free spins
- Find the games your spins are eligible for and have fun playing
If you’re an existing player
- Keep an eye on the promotions page or sign up for alerts
- Read the terms & conditions
- Use a bonus code if necessary to claim your free spins
How to get spins with no deposit required
To claim free spins with no deposit, you just need to know where to look. Provided that you don’t already have an account at a casino, you’re free to sign up and claim your free spins. These are usually credited to your account or you may need to click a link in an email. Don’t expect to get a huge number of spins.
Like no deposit bonus cash, you’re usually offered a smaller number of spins to get you to try before you buy. If you like the games on offer you may well make a deposit and claim even more free spins.
You can only claim free spins with no deposit once from any casino. However, you can sign up and claim multiple free spins bonuses from different casinos. It’s worth doing your research and signing up for alerts so you can keep track of the latest and best bonus action.
Are they safe?
There are a number of ways that you can check how safe and legitimate a casino is. If you want to play with confidence here’s what you need to do:
Check for licensing
Legitimate casinos are fully licensed which means they operate to set of rules and regulations laid down by the licensing body when it comes to the fairness of their games.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and look out for the following licenses:
UK Gambling Commission
Malta Gaming Authority
Isle of Man
Look for security measures
Your casino should be using industry standard SSL encryption and be PCI compliant to protect your financial data.
Test your bonus
Grab your free spins no deposit bonus and play them through. Then request a withdrawal of your winnings. A good casino will release your cash fast. An unsafe casino will refuse to release your winnings or start putting obstacles in your way and will be best avoided.
How do I get started?
Free spins are a great way to start playing, especially if you’re new to slots.
But even experienced gamblers will sign up to try a few spins on a new game – after all, you can’t lose when you’re playing on the house.
Here’s what to look out for when getting started with your free spins no deposit bonus:
- Check that your bonus is trustworthy and secure
- Make sure that the wagering requirements are fair when compared to the number of free spins on offer
- If a withdrawal limit applies, check what it is and whether you’re happy with it
- Make sure you have time to play your spins and that they won’t disappear before you have a chance to play them
- Only accept your wins in cash and play at casinos with fast withdrawals so you can get your hands on your winnings fast
- Look out for free spins on high volatility slots which offer chances to win big
To make sure your free spins no deposit bonus is the best around, always check the terms & conditions. That way you’ll get the best value free spins no deposit bonus.