Spurs will move third in the table with a victory, with Fulham able to move level on points with Brighton with a game in hand should they cause an upset.
Jose Mourinho’s side are odds-on 4/11 favourites to win the match, with the draw 4/1 and a Fulham considered a 15/2 shot.
Tottenham have won eight of their last nine home games in all competitions, with Fulham winning only one of their last nine away games in normal time, so I fancy Spurs to get the job done.
Other Recommended Fulham live stream reading:
- Fulham vs Leeds Utd live stream : FA Cup Fifth Round
- Fulham v Liverpool Bet Builder : Tips and Prediction from Craven Cottage
- Can I watch Fulham v Huddersfield Town on TV? Coverage and updates from Craven Cottage
- How to watch Fulham v Blackpool live stream on TV
- Fulham vs AFC Bournemouth Live Stream – Watch TV Broadcast from Craven Cottage
- Fulham v Barnsley Live Stream – Can I watch the game on TV?
- Fulham v Blackburn Live Streaming – Watch EFL Fixture on TV from Ewood Park
- Fulham v West Brom Live Streaming – Watch EFL Championship on TV
- Nottingham Forest v Fulham Live Streaming – Watch TV Coverage from the City Ground
- Fulham v Cardiff Live Streaming, TV Channel and Listings
- Fulham v QPR Live Streaming options and TV Channel
- Coventry City v Fulham FC Live Streaming : TV Channel, Team News and Kick Off Time
- Is Fulham v Swansea Live Streaming tonight and what tv channel is the game on
- Fulham v Reading Live Streaming from Craven Cottage in the Championship
- Fulham v Tottenham Live Streaming – How to Watch from Craven Cottage
- Fulham v West Ham Bet Builder Tips & Match Prediction
- Fulham v Burnley Live Streaming – Watch FA Cup from Craven Cottage
- Fulham v Man Utd Bet Builder Tips – Requestabet odds and Prediction from Craven Cottage
- Fulham v Chelsea Bet Builder Prediction and Tips
- Tottenham v Fulham Bet Builder, Requestabet Predictions : Spurs Double your money
However, Scott Parker’s side have been solid defensively of late, conceding only two goals in their last four league games (all of which have been draws), so I don’t expect it to be easy.
As such, I’m going to back Spurs to score Over 0 Goals and Fulham to score Under 2 Goals. This will cover us in the event of a 1-1 draw.
With Paul Tierney officiating, it would be amiss not to back cards. He is averaging 4.5 cards per game in the Premier League this season, with eight of his 10 matches seeing both teams shown at least one card each, and six of his last seven seeing both teams awarded two more cards each.
Fulham rank first for fouls per game in the entire league, with Spurs ranking second in terms of fouls for and against, so I’d be amazed if there’s not cards in this game.
Parker’s side have been shown 1+ card in 14 of their 15 games and 2+ in 12 of 15, with Spurs’ opponents receiving 1+ in 14 of 16 and 2+ in 11 of 16, so I expect Fulham to pick up two, but will play safe with one.
I’ll also back Over 2 Cards for Both Teams Combined to bring our Bet Builder to an even-money shot:
If you’re looking for a bigger price, Spurs to win, 2+ Fulham cards, 1+ Spurs card and Under 4 Goals is 7/2. 13 of both of these sides’ league games have fallen under this goal mark this season.
In terms of player cards, I think Harry Winks is a cracking price at 5/1 (bet365) if he starts. The England midfielder is one yellow card away from a one-match ban, which Mourinho may consider a good time for Winks to sit out a game with a trip to bottom-placed Sheffield United forthcoming on Sunday.
Sergie Aurier (13/2, bet365) and Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg (9/2, Unibet) lead the tackles and fouls count for Tottenham, meanwhile, with Ademola Lookman regularly fouled on that side of the pitch for Fulham.
As such, Aurier to make 4+ tackles at 11/8 (Sky Bet) appeals, with the Ivory Coast full-back hitting this mark in four of his eight starts this season, including a massive 10 against Sadio Mane! Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa is a busy player in midfield for Fulham, too, hitting 4+ tackles in four of his last six starts, including a massive 10 against Southampton! It could definitely be worth doubling the pair up if they start.
Harrison Reed is a niggly character in midfield who I tend to back to pick up a booking against superior opposition, but I’m not sure he’ll start, so my stronger fancy would be Joachim Andersen at 3/1. The defender has been booked in two of his nine starts since joining Fulham and is likely to struggle with Harry Kane’s physicality.
Birmingham City v Ipswich Town live streaming, tv channel and match preview
Wayne Rooney, the newly appointed manager of Birmingham City, has unfortunately faced defeat in his first three matches at the...
Leeds United vs Huddersfield Town : Fans give live streaming verdict
Leeds United are poised as clear frontrunners for tomorrow afternoon’s match against Huddersfield Town. The squad is eager to redeem...
Live – Watch Leicester City v Sunderland streaming
Leicester are 1/2 to record their 12th win in 13 league outings this season against Sunderland, who are 9/2 to...
How and where to watch Aston Villa v West Ham live streaming on TV
Aston Villa aim to extend their impressive streak at Villa Park as they host West Ham, a team with a...
Betbuilder for Brentford v Burnley
The league standings can be deceptive, and that’s certainly the case for Brentford, who undeservedly find themselves in the bottom...
Manchester City v Brighton Bet Builder – Haaland amongst the goals?
The general sentiment among Etihad supporters is a deep respect for Roberto De Zerbi’s Brighton. The Italian maestro remains unwavering...
Newcastle Utd v Crystal Palace live streaming EPL game
Crystal Palace are set to face off at St James’ Park, but they might be missing two pivotal players. Eberechi...
Liverpool v Everton Bet Builder
Premier League fervor kicks off at Anfield with the season’s inaugural Merseyside Derby. Liverpool‘s impressive season start positions them as...
Wales v Gibraltar live streaming news
Wales are the favored team in the upcoming football match against Gibraltar this Wednesday evening. Many predict a strong performance...
Aston Villa v Zrinjski live streaming Europa League on TV
After a 3-2 setback against Legia Warsaw in their opening match, Aston Villa feels the heat as they approach their...