Bournemouth continue their fightback to the Premier League with a trip to struggling Sheffield Wednesday on Tuesday evening.
Hillsborough plays host to the Championship meeting under the lights, with the visitors sitting third in the table.
Is Sheffield Wed v Bournemouth on TV?
The game can be watched from Sheffield Wednesday’s Hillsborough ground via bet365’s live in play service.
The Cherries will be keen to bounce back to the top-flight, having suffered from relegation after a disappointing campaign last year.
Other Recommended AFC Bournemouth live stream reading:
- How to watch Bournemouth v Nottingham Forest live clash on television
- AFC Bournemouth v Nottingham Forest Live Stream & Match Predictions
- Bournemouth v Blackburn Live streaming from the Vitality Stadium
- Fulham vs AFC Bournemouth Live Stream – Watch TV Broadcast from Craven Cottage
- Derby v Bournemouth Live Streaming – How to Watch from Pride Park
- Bournemouth v Swansea City Live Streaming – Where to get a live feed of EPL tie
- AFC Bournemouth v Preston NE Live Streaming – Watch League Leaders on TV at Vitality Stadium
- Reading v Bournemouth Live Streaming – Watch EFL Clash in play on TV
- Stoke v Bournemouth Live Streaming – Is there a tv stream of the game?
- Bristol City v Bournemouth Live Streaming from Ashton Gate
- AFC Bournemouth v Sheffield Utd Live Streaming : TV Channel, Team News and Kick Off Time
- Peterborough v Bournemouth – Is there a live stream of tonight’s match?
- Bournemouth vs Luton TV Channel, Live Streaming and where to watch the match
- Bournemouth v West Brom : Watch Live Streaming from Vitality Stadium
- Bournemouth v Brentford Live Streaming – How to Watch
- Norwich v Bournemouth Live Streaming – The best way to watch top of the table clash from Canaries
- Bournemouth v Southampton Live Stream – Watch FA Cup Quarter Final
- Bournemouth v Rotherham Live Streaming : What channel is the game on from the Vitality Stadium?
- Brentford v Bournemouth Live Streaming : What channel is the game on from the Brentford Community Stadium?
- Barnsley v Bournemouth Live Streaming: Match Prediction, TV Channel and Team News from Oakwell
- Bournemouth v Preston Live Streaming : How to Watch From Vitality Stadium
- Bournemouth v Nottingham Forest Live Stream – TV channel, Prediction & Odds from the Vitality Stadium
- Bournemouth v Reading Live Streaming : What Channel is the game on from the Vitality Stadium?
- Birmingham v Bournemouth Live Stream : Watch Bees aiming to bounce back after recent defeat
- Sheffield Wed v Bournemouth Live Streaming : What channel is Championship clash on?
And they’ve started life back in the Championship strongly. Jason Tindall’s men are the only side yet to lose a game, winning four and drawing five.
That record came under threat on Saturday when Derby took a 1-0 lead at Vitality Stadium, but substitute Rodrigo Riquelme netted late on to secure a 1-1 draw.
Sheffield Wednesday meanwhile sit rock bottom of the table. They are, of course, unaided by the 12 point deduction they received before the campaign began.
Garry Monk’s side were hit with the punishment for breaking spending rules.
But their performances on the pitch haven’t helped their cause to get out of the bottom three. They’ve won just two of their nine league matches.
The Owls have drawn twice and lost the other five, with their latest defeat coming at fellow strugglers Wycombe on Saturday.
But they now have another chance to get more points on the board when they welcome the Cherries to Hillsborough.
Bournemouth go into the game as favourites at 6/5.
The home side are currently available at 11/4.
And a draw has been given odds of 23/10.
Arnaut Danjuma leads the way for Tindall’s outfit in terms of goals scored this season. He has three for the campaign, and is currently available at 11/2 to score first on Tuesday evening.
Dominic Solanke and Jefferson Lerma have two each, and are currently 5/1 and 12/1 respectively to net the opener.
Other interested parties include Josh King and Sam Surridge. The former is available at 13/2 to score first, with the latter available at 7/1.
Both teams to score can be backed at 10/11.
With just five goals to their name, Sheffield Wednesday are among the lowest scorers in this season’s competition.
It’s currently 13/8 for Bournemouth to keep a clean sheet.