UK based betting site LiveScore Bet is an exciting newcomer in the sports betting world. Launched in 2019, they’re looking to capture market share with a variety of enhanced features and promotions. They’ve got many years of experience running successful sportsbooks, thanks to their connection to the LiveScore Group, who previously operated Virgin Bet.
What is livescore bet?
LiveScore Bet is the betting branch of the LiveScore Group, with a reputation for being the fastest-growing bookmaker on the market. The brand has grown through its parent company’s long-standing, quality record and its focus on giving customers updated odds and high bet limits.
If you are a sports-betting fan located in the United Kingdom, in search of an alternative to the big brands like William Hill, Bet365 and Betway, LiveScore Bet is certainly worth your attention.
Livescore bet welcome bonus
There is a welcome bonus you can cliam if you are a brand new customer. If you sign up today at LiveScore Bet you claim £20 free bets as a welcome bonus. Place your first bet at 1/2 (1.50) or greater odds in order to trigger your welcome bonus. You must deposit and bet the qualifying amount within 14 days to claim your bonus. Once this qualifying bet has settled you’ll be awarded two £10 free bets which must be used within seven days of being credited. With no maximum cashout and plenty of promotions, there’s much to like.
What sports betting markets can I bet on?
Livescore Bet is a relatively new online bookmaker, so it might be surprising to see such a comprehensive list of sports available to bet on. That’s down to the fact that this site has put in a fair amount of effort into building up its range of markets.
LiveScore has over 40+ different sports to bet on. You can lay a bet on a variety of different outcomes, including First and To Win. You can also bet against the spread, and get involved in the unique Double and 4 or 6 betting markets. If you fancy something different, LiveScore has even got cricket markets on offer. They also have their own jackpot system in place, so if you manage to combine 3 or more bets correctly, you could win yourself some cash! Don’t forget about the £20 welcome bonus either.
LiveScore do a great job of offering an enormous variety of sports to bet on. Whether you’re a football fan, or someone who prefers a different sport, Livescore Bet has betting offers and odds for a big range of leagues and tournaments in various countries. With Live Score Bet there’s everything from horse racing to Premier League football.
How do I join Livescore Bet?
LiveScore Bet’s sign-up process is quick and easy to complete, making it the perfect choice for anyone who’s yet to join the bookie. Read our step-by-step guide on how to do it.
- Step 1 Register and Join: LiveScore Bet offers a quick and easy to complete sign up process. Begin by clicking ‘Join Now’ in the top right of the homepage. If you’re using the desktop site, you should now be presented with the first of three screens – ‘Personal’ – in which you should enter your name, date of birth, and email address. You’ll need to provide further information on the second screen – ‘Contact’ – before setting your username and password on the third one, ‘Account’. Once you’ve done all that, simply accept the main T&C’s and click the ‘Create Account’ button to finish.
- Step 2 Verify your identity: LiveScore Bet sports betting takes care of everything, right down to your identity verification. That’s why you can now deposit money safely and securely in no time with their new document uploader tool. All you need to do is hit the upload button, then select two pieces of your ID using the document uploader tool. They only accept passports, driving licenses and bank statements. These will be verified by them before any deposit is processed, so you can play with total peace of mind.
- Step 3 Deposit Money Into your account: Once you’ve selected your preferred payment method and provided the necessary information, it will show you exactly what information to provide for each step. To make a deposit, select ‘Deposit’ from the top-right menu and then choose your preferred method. Enter the amount you want to deposit and hit ‘Deposit’, or click the confirmation link in your email. You can deposit money into your Livescore.com account by using your credit, debit or bank card.
- Step 4 Place your first bet: With some money in your account, it’s finally time to start betting. Head to the home page, then select the sport you want to wager on from the long list on the left, e.g. “Football”. Now pick the competition, then the individual matchup in which you’re interested. You should see a list of all the bet types available for that game. Click the odds for the exact market you want to add that selection to your betslip, on the right. Once you have added a selection to your betslip, the system will make you confirm (through several steps) that everything is correct. Once your bet has been placed and accepted by the platform, it cannot be cancelled. Now set your stake amount, check everything is in order one last time, and hit the “Place Bet” button.
- Step 5 – Make a withdrawal from your account: Withdrawing your winnings couldn’t be simpler at LiveScore bet, and there are a range of options to make sure you get your money fast. If you have won on the pre-match markets, you can withdraw any time, while in-play withdrawals are available up until the final whistle blows. You can withdraw money from your account to your eligible card, bank account or credit card. They also offer a range of withdrawal methods including popular solutions such as MasterCard and Visa payments, as well as PaySafeCard and Skrill. Withdrawals typically take just 2-3 working days to process, depending on how much you have won.
Can I use the Using the livescore bet app?
Livescore Bet is a mobile app available on both Android and Apple devices. The app provides a direct link to the highly reputable Livescore.com website, where you can create an account and begin betting immediately. The Livescore Bet app provides you with easy, instant access to all of the great features on the LiveScore Bet website. You can place wagers, view statistics and odds for pre-match betting and live in-play betting markets and much more.
Features include a responsive market and entertainment betting platform, the ability to create an account and make live bookings, cash out prizes via PayPal, bet with your friends, watch match videos and highlights, enjoy in-play wagers whenever you like, customise your page to fit your needs, form your own private betting pool with colleagues or friends – share your tips using Facebook and email, view special offers or promotions on the home screen – and much more.
Can I bet in play?
Yes, LiveScore Bet is a great place to bet in play on live sport. We particularly like the range of markets available, and the availability of odds-boosts (where a certain market will be boosted with extra liquidity to increase the odds being offered). Live streaming video during your fixtures make Livescore Bet an excellent choice for sports betting fans to watch and bet at the same time.
Is livescore bet safe?
LiveScore is recognised by eCOGRA as a quality sportsbook with licenses issued by multiple authorities. These include an online gambling license issued by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission and a second issued by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission.
LiveScore is a reputable sports betting site that is licensed for UK gambling. The UKGC license makes LiveScore Bet legally compliant and easy to use.
Is there any customer support?
Yes there is a customer support section which you can use if you have a problem. As one of the top European bookmakers, LiveScore Bet offers a solid service to bettors in both the UK and Europe, particularly gamblers who appreciate technology. With an excellent live chat and support service, this is very much an option worth considering if you have a query about your bet, sign up or a betting market.
LiveScore Bet is an exceptionally good new sportsbook which is using recent technology to meet customer demand. We’re aware that two years isn’t long in the world of gambling, but it’s long enough to ensure that LiveScore Bet is a mature and well-established brand.
A fantastic welcome offer of £20 ensures that you can start using the site without depositing too much of your own cash. The mobile app and desktop website are equally impressive, and both are backed up by exceptional customer care.
We’ve seen hundreds upon hundreds of new sportsbooks come and go in a bid to satisfy customer demand. However, not everyone gets it right. In the case of LiveScore Bet, they certainly have ticked plenty of boxes and meet the needs of punters.
They come highly recommended and are definitely a bookmaker to follow in the coming years.