The assists market is one which usually rewards us at some decent prices, and its a market that I’ll be dipping my toes into once again for Euro 2020.
Its also bet which should give us a good run for our money during the tournament.
Get £70 worth of free bets on ‘Team Assists’ with Paddy Power’s Euro 2020 offer
The bet focuses on star England man Harry Kane, but not backing him to score plenty like I’m sure so many people will be looking to do in the next few weeks.
Kane added an extra dimension to his game this past season, leading the way in the top flight for assists.
Dropping deeper to receive the ball, the number nine found a team-mate with a key pass leading to a goal on 14 different occasions and we’ve started to see similar traits in recent England matches too.
You may also be interested in our other selections:
- England v Croatia Bet Builder: Feisty occasion expected for the Three Lions
- England v Croatia Tips – The best bets for Sunday Euro Clash
- England v Croatia Bet Builder : Jack Lamden with goals, throw ins and cards for opener
- Denmark v Finland Bet Builder : Tip the Danes to get off to a great start
- Belgium v Russia bet builder : Red Devils can punish hosts’ vulnerable defence
- Wales v Switzerland Betting Tips – 6/1 Selection from Baku
I therefore like the 5/1 with Unibet for Kane to give most assists in the competition for England – found under ‘England Markets 2020’
With the other favourites in this market (Foden, Mount, Sancho & Grealish) not certain of their place in the starting XI, Kane has an extra advantage here as unless England win both of the first two matches to qualify early, the Tottenham forward will play every match as the first name on the teamsheet.
It’s worth a bit of spare change.
Team Assists Markets Selection
1 Unit – Harry Kane to Give Most Assists in Competition for England @ 5/1 with Unibet