Fulham bounced back from their FA Cup loss to Manchester City with consecutive wins in the Championship; they have been the best team in the Championship this season, and are six points clear at the top of the table. Marco Silva’s men have no losses in their last seven league games; they’ll look to extend that run to eight games today.
Fulham v Huddersfield Live streaming
Huddersfield have been unreal the past couple of months; they have no losses in their last 14 games across all competitions, a streak that started in the first week of December last year. It’s even more impressive considering Huddersfield have not conceded a single goal in their last four games; they’ll hope to keep their unbeaten run going as they take on league leaders Fulham.
Other Recommended Fulham live stream reading:
- Fulham vs Leeds Utd live stream : FA Cup Fifth Round
- Fulham v Liverpool Bet Builder : Tips and Prediction from Craven Cottage
- Can I watch Fulham v Huddersfield Town on TV? Coverage and updates from Craven Cottage
- How to watch Fulham v Blackpool live stream on TV
- Fulham vs AFC Bournemouth Live Stream – Watch TV Broadcast from Craven Cottage
- Fulham v Barnsley Live Stream – Can I watch the game on TV?
- Fulham v Blackburn Live Streaming – Watch EFL Fixture on TV from Ewood Park
- Fulham v West Brom Live Streaming – Watch EFL Championship on TV
- Nottingham Forest v Fulham Live Streaming – Watch TV Coverage from the City Ground
- Fulham v Cardiff Live Streaming, TV Channel and Listings
- Fulham v QPR Live Streaming options and TV Channel
- Coventry City v Fulham FC Live Streaming : TV Channel, Team News and Kick Off Time
- Is Fulham v Swansea Live Streaming tonight and what tv channel is the game on
- Fulham v Reading Live Streaming from Craven Cottage in the Championship
- Fulham v Tottenham Live Streaming – How to Watch from Craven Cottage
- Fulham v West Ham Bet Builder Tips & Match Prediction
- Fulham v Burnley Live Streaming – Watch FA Cup from Craven Cottage
- Fulham v Man Utd Bet Builder Tips – Requestabet odds and Prediction from Craven Cottage
- Fulham v Chelsea Bet Builder Prediction and Tips
- Tottenham v Fulham Bet Builder, Requestabet Predictions : Spurs Double your money
Fulham have been the best team in the league this season; they are unbeaten in their last seven games, and they’ve won six of those games. However, Fulham will be going up against a Huddersfield side that’s really difficult to beat; Huddersfield have no losses in 14 games across all competitions, they’ve won seven and drawn seven of those 14 games. Also, Huddersfield have been really good defensively, they did not concede a single goal in their last four games.
This is one of those ‘unstoppable force vs immovable object’ type of scenarios; and considering the odds, we’re leaning towards Huddersfield. Huddersfield should at least not lose by more than one goal.
Tip 2: BTTS yes
Fulham have been by far the highest scoring team in the Championship this season; they scored 76 goals in 30 games so far, that’s 2.6 goals per game on average. Fulham have scored in all of their last nine games in all competitions.
Conversely, Fulham have not had much trouble conceding goals; they’ve kept just two clean sheets in their last seven games. Both teams scored in five of Fulham’s last seven games. Also, it’s fair to point out that meetings between these sides have not been one-sided in terms of scoring goals; both teams found the net in four of their last six encounters. On that note, both teams should score.
Tip 3: Over 2.5 total goals
We’ve already established that Fulham have scored the most goals in the Championship this season; because of that, their games tend to be on the high-scoring side. Fulham scored 3.5 goals per game on average in their last eight games; six of those eight games went above the 2.5 goal mark.
Also, clashes between these sides have mostly been high-scoring; five of their last seven meetings went over 2.5, with four of those encounters going over 4.5. With this in mind, this will likely be a high-scoring affair.
Birmingham City v Ipswich Town live streaming, tv channel and match preview
Wayne Rooney, the newly appointed manager of Birmingham City, has unfortunately faced defeat in his first three matches at the...
Leeds United vs Huddersfield Town : Fans give live streaming verdict
Leeds United are poised as clear frontrunners for tomorrow afternoon’s match against Huddersfield Town. The squad is eager to redeem...
Live – Watch Leicester City v Sunderland streaming
Leicester are 1/2 to record their 12th win in 13 league outings this season against Sunderland, who are 9/2 to...
How and where to watch Aston Villa v West Ham live streaming on TV
Aston Villa aim to extend their impressive streak at Villa Park as they host West Ham, a team with a...
Betbuilder for Brentford v Burnley
The league standings can be deceptive, and that’s certainly the case for Brentford, who undeservedly find themselves in the bottom...
Manchester City v Brighton Bet Builder – Haaland amongst the goals?
The general sentiment among Etihad supporters is a deep respect for Roberto De Zerbi’s Brighton. The Italian maestro remains unwavering...
Newcastle Utd v Crystal Palace live streaming EPL game
Crystal Palace are set to face off at St James’ Park, but they might be missing two pivotal players. Eberechi...
Liverpool v Everton Bet Builder
Premier League fervor kicks off at Anfield with the season’s inaugural Merseyside Derby. Liverpool‘s impressive season start positions them as...
Wales v Gibraltar live streaming news
Wales are the favored team in the upcoming football match against Gibraltar this Wednesday evening. Many predict a strong performance...
Aston Villa v Zrinjski live streaming Europa League on TV
After a 3-2 setback against Legia Warsaw in their opening match, Aston Villa feels the heat as they approach their...