Bournemouth host Derby County in the Championship on Saturday in a 3pm kick-off at the Vitality Stadium. Here’s all you need to know about Bournemouth v Derby live streaming today.
The hosts remain unbeaten in the league this season, with Tuesday’s 1-0 victory over Bristol City lifting them to second in the table after an excellent start under Jason Tindall.
Is Bournemouth v Derby on TV?
The game is being shown from the Vitality Stadium via Bet365’s in play service.
Derby recorded a second consecutive 1-1 draw against Cardiff City in midweek, meanwhile, but remain in 21st position.
Other Recommended AFC Bournemouth live stream reading:
- How to watch Bournemouth v Nottingham Forest live clash on television
- AFC Bournemouth v Nottingham Forest Live Stream & Match Predictions
- Bournemouth v Blackburn Live streaming from the Vitality Stadium
- Fulham vs AFC Bournemouth Live Stream – Watch TV Broadcast from Craven Cottage
- Derby v Bournemouth Live Streaming – How to Watch from Pride Park
- Bournemouth v Swansea City Live Streaming – Where to get a live feed of EPL tie
- AFC Bournemouth v Preston NE Live Streaming – Watch League Leaders on TV at Vitality Stadium
- Reading v Bournemouth Live Streaming – Watch EFL Clash in play on TV
- Stoke v Bournemouth Live Streaming – Is there a tv stream of the game?
- Bristol City v Bournemouth Live Streaming from Ashton Gate
- AFC Bournemouth v Sheffield Utd Live Streaming : TV Channel, Team News and Kick Off Time
- Peterborough v Bournemouth – Is there a live stream of tonight’s match?
- Bournemouth vs Luton TV Channel, Live Streaming and where to watch the match
- Bournemouth v West Brom : Watch Live Streaming from Vitality Stadium
- Bournemouth v Brentford Live Streaming – How to Watch
- Norwich v Bournemouth Live Streaming – The best way to watch top of the table clash from Canaries
- Bournemouth v Southampton Live Stream – Watch FA Cup Quarter Final
- Bournemouth v Rotherham Live Streaming : What channel is the game on from the Vitality Stadium?
- Brentford v Bournemouth Live Streaming : What channel is the game on from the Brentford Community Stadium?
- Barnsley v Bournemouth Live Streaming: Match Prediction, TV Channel and Team News from Oakwell
- Bournemouth v Preston Live Streaming : How to Watch From Vitality Stadium
- Bournemouth v Nottingham Forest Live Stream – TV channel, Prediction & Odds from the Vitality Stadium
- Bournemouth v Reading Live Streaming : What Channel is the game on from the Vitality Stadium?
- Birmingham v Bournemouth Live Stream : Watch Bees aiming to bounce back after recent defeat
- Sheffield Wed v Bournemouth Live Streaming : What channel is Championship clash on?
As such, it’s little surprise to see the hosts odds-on favourites at 13/20 to win the match. The draw is 11/4, with a Derby win 19/4.
Tindall tends to rotate his side to help his players cope with the demanding Championship schedule, so Tuesday’s match-winner Arnaut Danjuma is likely to return to the starting XI alongside Philip Billing.
Midfielder Jefferson Lerma is expected to be out until after the international break with a tendon injury, but Wales international David Brooks should return to the squad following a spell on the sidelines.
Derby captain and England’s record goalscorer Wayne Rooney has served his self-isolation period after coming into contact with an individual who tested positive for coronavirus, so should return to the side in place of Kamil Jozwiack, who limped off against Cardiff and is a doubt for the trip to Dorset.
Rooney is 21/4 (Betway) to score anytime, with Joshua King 15/8 (bet365) to score for the hosts having returned to the side in recent weeks. Danjuma is 9/5, meanwhile, with Dominic Solanke 7/4 (both Betfair).
One bet which does stand out is Bournemouth to win to nil at 8/5 (bet365). They are a much more solid unit under Tindall, deploying a back five and conceding only six goals this season. Moreover, Derby have scored just four goals this season and have also lost without conceding four times already this season.
I’d expect a few cards, too, with Rob Jones showing both sides at least one card in 13 of his last 18 matches at this level. Derby have picked up 14 yellow cards to Bournemouth’s 11, which puts both comfortably above an average of one per game.
Diego Rico and Graham Shinnie have both been carded three times already this season, and are 13/5 and 6/4 respectively to be carded (Betfair). The double pays 9/1.
Birmingham City v Ipswich Town live streaming, tv channel and match preview
Wayne Rooney, the newly appointed manager of Birmingham City, has unfortunately faced defeat in his first three matches at the...
Leeds United vs Huddersfield Town : Fans give live streaming verdict
Leeds United are poised as clear frontrunners for tomorrow afternoon’s match against Huddersfield Town. The squad is eager to redeem...
Live – Watch Leicester City v Sunderland streaming
Leicester are 1/2 to record their 12th win in 13 league outings this season against Sunderland, who are 9/2 to...
How and where to watch Aston Villa v West Ham live streaming on TV
Aston Villa aim to extend their impressive streak at Villa Park as they host West Ham, a team with a...
Betbuilder for Brentford v Burnley
The league standings can be deceptive, and that’s certainly the case for Brentford, who undeservedly find themselves in the bottom...
Manchester City v Brighton Bet Builder – Haaland amongst the goals?
The general sentiment among Etihad supporters is a deep respect for Roberto De Zerbi’s Brighton. The Italian maestro remains unwavering...
Newcastle Utd v Crystal Palace live streaming EPL game
Crystal Palace are set to face off at St James’ Park, but they might be missing two pivotal players. Eberechi...
Liverpool v Everton Bet Builder
Premier League fervor kicks off at Anfield with the season’s inaugural Merseyside Derby. Liverpool‘s impressive season start positions them as...
Wales v Gibraltar live streaming news
Wales are the favored team in the upcoming football match against Gibraltar this Wednesday evening. Many predict a strong performance...
Aston Villa v Zrinjski live streaming Europa League on TV
After a 3-2 setback against Legia Warsaw in their opening match, Aston Villa feels the heat as they approach their...