How to get Bet365 In Play Offer
One of bet365‘s long-standing and most appealing offers is their in-play promotion, which is available to both new and eligible existing customers.
From time to time the Stoke based company offers a free in play bet to customers to use on a big football match, usually a Premier League or midweek European fixture.
What is the Bet365 in play offer?
The Bet365 free in play offer varies for different customers. It’s usually £50 but can be as little as £10, depending on your history of betting with the Bet365 website.
For new customers, simply sign-up to bet365 and place a bet of up to £50 on a match featuring the offer.
How to use the bet365 free in play bet guaranteed profit
- to use the in play offer you must have a bet365 account, which you can get here.
- Sign in and deposit, then place a pre-match single bet (up to maximum £50) on the qualifying fixture outlined by Bet365
- Bet365 will then credit your account with an inplay bet to use on the qualifying fixture
- place your bets accordingly to secure the guaranteed profit
Once that match has kicked off, your account will be credited with the amount of your stake (up to £50) to use in-play on the match.
For eligible existing customers, the same process applies, providing that your e-mail and/or account has been notified ahead of the next qualifying match with the amount you are entitled to.
The amount can range between £5 to the full £50, but either way, if you are eligible then you’re gaining a risk-free bet.
The qualifying bet can be placed on any market on the match, including bet365’s excellent ‘Bet Builder‘, with which you can bet on multiple outcomes in the same game on the same bet.
However, the in-play free bet can only be placed on a single outcome after the match has kicked off, e.g. First Goalscorer or Player To Be Carded.
How to use the Bet365 in play offer
- Place a pre-match single bet on the qualifying fixture outlined in the Bet365 in play offer
- You will receive a Free In-Play Bet on the qualifying fixture to the value of your largest pre-match bet (max Free In-Play Bet value £50).
- Your Free In-Play Bet will only become available once the game starts.
- To use your Free In-Play Bet, simply add an In-Play selection to the bet slip once the game starts, and select the ‘Use Free Bet’ option next to that selection.